Services Available at IMS
At IMS a urine drug test is used to test current employees or job applicants for illegal drug or alcohol use. Typical drugs screened for in a urine drug test include amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamines, opiates, nicotine, and alcohol. Panels can be customized based on employers needs.
DOT physicals are conducted by our DOT approved medical examiner for employment or to renew a medical certificate. DOT physical examinations are valid for up to 24 months, but may be less depending on certain health conditions that may require future monitoring.
Non DOT physicals are conducted by a physician or an approved medical examiner. These are used by many employers to ensure that the employee is physically fit to perform the tasks related to a specific job.
Consultations are related to a variety of workplace issues such as…
- Employee personal problems that interfere with work performance, attitude, or attendance
- Concern for employee suicide, violence, or other workplace behavioral risk
- Coping with the aftermath of a traumatic event
- Drugs and alcohol in the workplace and management of positive drug screens
- Promoting the availability of EAP services
- Organizational change and transitions, such as layoffs and mergers
- Training needs
- Policy development and application